Monday, June 6, 2011

Pictures

The Internet is much faster at the in-laws!  lucky me!  I can now download pictures fast enough that my computer doesn't die!  So...here are a bunch of random pictures from life:)..in random order, of course.  It's how I roll...

Precious Preslie:)  This pic was taken at my cousin, Tracy's baby shower. 

Brook and Dave tied the knot!  And it was lovely...


I made a tiered brownie for them:)  It was so heavy!

Some lovely ladies I met my freshman year at SBU:)

Putting all of our furniture on a trailer made me VERY nervous.  I think it all made it okay.  Hopefully it does when we move it again!

A double rainbow the evening of the Joplin tornado.

Eric, Tiffany, and the Boys came over for a slumber party in the safe basement.

I think this picture is the cutest!  They were so goofy before bed.  Who knew fart noises were so funny!?

My grandpa (far left) and his siblings.  This is the Woemmel side of my family.  I haven't seen a few of them in a very long time!  It was nice to see them this Easter!

Seminole senior girls at Ocean Zen:)  Congrats graduates!

Happy cakes for Brandt's first birthday.  I couldn't get to my camera when he smashed into the snail.  Sad, because it was so cute!  Apparently blue icing looks exactly  the same after it is digested.  Haha!  TMI? Sorry!

Boys...

Jaxon...always mesmerized by cake:)

Joplin destruction:(  It is true that pictures do not accurately depict the devastation.  I'm still praying for them!

Schenck wedding cakes:)  I'm bummed I forgot my camera...the wedding was lovely and the bride was stunning:)

The end!  Now I can lose my SD card and be content:)  Yay for blogging!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! It's great to see pics of family and hear about your progress. Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete