First of all, I must say, I have SO MUCH to write about! hopefully I can get to it all eventually! Life has been crazy (and looks like it will stay that way for as far into the future as I care to look!) I've been computer-less for a while, so now that I have it back I hope to blog like mad!
Anyway. I thought I'd get this crazy good news out of the way. We are (once again...lol) under contract for that house. A while back I wrote about how the house was on hold because of the new forclosure laws that congress passed. Sometime last week the hold on our future home was lifted! When the process was halted, we had just gotten a home inspection with some not so great news. Because of that, when we were able to resume the process, we lowered our offer to reflect the additional repairs that needed to be made...and they accepted! How simple! I've never been through this whole home buying process before, but it was far less intense than I expected! (I give you permission to laugh...all I had to do was daydream and fall in love with the house and sign a few papers...my husband is the man and did all of the mathy calculations and loan stuff. He's so great at that!) We close January 13th!
In the end, I'm thrilled and so thankful how everything worked out. We truly believe God had is hand in it for so many reasons, but I won't ramble about them on here. I know how wordy I can get, so I will spare you! However, I will say, we are ridiculously blessed in so many ways. It is humbling because we are so undeserving. Why is God so good to us!? I don't get it...but we are genuinely grateful, and continuously in awe.
We are now praying:
1. We are able to sell our new house by April. I hope around April (I'm sure Wes hopes sooner), so we don't have to move to a "temporary home." oh how that would suck!
2. Everything with the loan goes smoothly.
3. We devise a great plan that is most cost effective and efficient to get the house refinished.
4. The refinishing process is peaceful and exciting instead of stressful and torturous. (you know...things run smoothly...Wes and I don't kill each other, etc.)
5. The ministries we are involved in don't get the shaft when we are so busy.
6. That we can use all of the space in the new place for God's glory alone! We have so many dreams about how we can use it to reach out to others, and share the love of Christ with them!
If you feel moved to join us in prayer, we'd love it! :)
I am so excited to share the progress on our house with you, and I can't wait to see the before and after pictures! They are sure to be intense! haha!
Have sweet dreams tonight. I know I will!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!